Edited by M.F. Schober
Philadelphia: Tylor & Francis Group 2009, volume 46, Numbers 2-3, 268 pages, ISSN 0163-853X
Emanating from the ZiF:Workshop of June 26 - 28, 2008.
- J. Streek, J. Scott Jordan: Projection and Anticipation: The Forward-Looking Nature of Embodied Communication
- M. Kinsbourne, J. Scott Jordan: Embodied Anticipation: A Neurodevelopmental Interpretation
- J. Scott Jordan: Forward-Looking Aspects of Perception-Action Coupling as a Basis for Embodied Communication
- M. Kidwell: Gaze Shift as an Interactional Recource for Very Young Children
- J. Streek: Forward-Gesturing