Social Icons facebook Twitter YouTube Kanal Instagram


Application for admission for ERASMUS and other Cooperation students

Non-degree cooperation students - in contrast to international students applying for a degree program - do not have to apply handing in all certificates and the language test "DSH" (Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang) or TestDaF. The application procedure is less complicated for them.

However, they have to be officially nominated. Therefore ERASMUS Coordinators at the home university are asked to send a nomination mail with the students' data to Bielefeld University's International Office. Following the nomination, students will receive an email from us with the request to complete the online-registration. In the online-portal the registration will be explained and students will find all necessary information (e.g. on housing, the orientation programme and intensive German language course, and application).

Enrolment/registration as a student (Einschreibung/Immatrikulation) will be arranged after your arrival in Bielefeld.

For more information please see the Information Sheet for Erasmus/Cooperation Programmes in our -> download area.


Do you have any questions?
We can help.
personensuche-Icon Our team


Important documents, brochures and event programs for Erasmus and other cooperation students
-> to download.