Social Icons facebook Twitter YouTube Kanal Instagram


The enrolment takes place at the beginning of the orientation programme offered for ERASMUS/cooperation students every term. For enrolment students need to present a valid health insurance.

About a week after registration you will receive a datasheet, the socalled "Leporello" with certificates of admission ("Immatrikulationsbescheinigungen") and your personal email-password. With an "Immatrikulationsbescheinigung" you can apply for your matriculation card ("Studentenausweis") at the "Zentrale Leihstelle". The Studentenausweis is also for use of the library and the "Semesterticket" for public transport. You will also need it to obtain an International Students Identity Card (ISIC), and apart from this, it is also valid for a number of reductions f.ex. for cinema and theatre tickets.

Please note: Exchange/Cooperation students who decide to prolong their stay and take the final exams at Bielefeld University are obliged to re-apply as degree students and then have to provide TestDaF or pass the DSH.


Do you have any questions?
We can help.
personensuche-Icon Our team


Important documents, brochures and event programs for Erasmus and other cooperation students
-> to download.