Looking back on a night full of dancing and culinary pleasure: the 2. summer ball of the university in pictures. Here you will find more pictures
- Photo: Bielefeld UniversityDelicious reception at Bielefeld University's Summer Ball 2017: holders of the coveted tickets to the gala dinner are served culinary delights throughout the evening.
- Photo: Bielefeld UniversityUniversity Rektor Professor Dr.-Ing. Gerhard Sagerer welcomes around 560 guests.
- Photo: Bielefeld UniversityThe evening's musical accompaniment is provided by the Chris Genteman Group, performing live for 220 minutes.
- Photo: Bielefeld UniversityStudents, staff and guests fill the dance floor.
- Photo: Bielefeld UniversityThe Studierendenwerk serves self-mixed soft drinks.
- Photo: Bielefeld UniversityThe University Sports' standard Latin dance group has an opportunity to show their moves.
- Photo: Bielefeld UniversityFrom 10pm, promenade tickets allow access to the dance floor.
- Photo: Bielefeld UniversityBielefeld's Café Kraume serves 7,000 chocolates.
- Photo: Bielefeld UniversityUniversity Chancellor Dr. Stephan Becker dances with his wife.
- Photo: Bielefeld UniversityThe perfect occasion to go out together all dressed up: 130 gala tickets were reserved exclusively for students.