The Rektorat is the governing body of the University. It manages all University affairs except for those for which responsibility is regulated otherwise by the Federal University Act or the constitution. The members of the Rektorat are the Rektor, the vice-rectors, and the chancellor.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Gerhard Sagerer
- Vice-rector for research, young researchers and transfer
Prof. Dr. Martin Egelhaaf
- Vice-rector for quality development
Prof. Dr. Johannes Hellermann
- Vice-rector for international affairs and communication
Prof. Dr. Martina Kessel
- Vice-rector for finance and resources
Prof. Dr. Reinhold Decker
- Vice-rector for studies and teaching
Prof. Dr. Claudia Riemer
Dr. Stephan Becker
For information in accordance with § 17 of anti-corruption law concerning the members of the Rektorat of Bielefeld University, please contact Department II, Mr Nübel (Academic Affairs, office: main university building C0 268, phone: 0521-106-5227).