Edited by J. Frohn, W. Güth, H. Kliemt und R. Selten
München: Accedo Verlagsgesellschaft mbH 2001, 399 pages, ISBN 3-89265-045-4
Emanating from the ZiF:Workshop 'The End of Making Choices' of August 17 - 19, 2000.
- A. Diederich: Decision Time as Measure of Conflict Strengthin Individual Risky Decision Making?
- M. Königstein: Optimal Contracting
- B. Vogt, A. Uphaus, W. Albers: Numerical Decision
- W. Güth, M. Königstein, N. Marchand, K. Nehring: Trust and Reciprocity in teh Investment Game with Indirect Reward
- J. Avrahami, Y. Kareev: Effects of Predictability on Preferences
- W. Güth, J. Kovacs: Why do people veto? An experimental analysis of the evaluation and the consequences of varying degrees of veto power
- M. Ahlert, A. Crüger, W. Güth: How Paulus Becomes Saulus