Edited by J. Raab und J. Wirrer
Berlin: LIT Verlag 2008, 848 pages, ISBN 978-3-8258-0039-0
Emanating from the ZiF: Workshop of October 20 - 23, 2004.
- I. Migration and
- II. Germans and Germany in internal and external conflicts
- III. Stereotypes
- IV. Germany in american Literature
- V. The german presence in american film an media
- VI. German influences in american culture
- VII. American varieties of german
- IX. German literature and german studies in the U.S.A.
- X. America in the german imagination
- XI. Documents of the german presence in the U.S.A.