The Master?s degree program Public Health (MSc) provides fundamental expertise in analytical areas, in conjunction with application-oriented and implementation-oriented knowledge.
Courses and lectures address fundamental issues in the health sciences, such as:
- The effects of working conditions and environmental conditions on health
- Causes and patterns of dissemination of new types of health disabilities
- How to improve social insurance and healthcare systems
- The financing and management principles of medical and psychosocial health systems
- Quality assurance and quality management in healthcare
- How to create continuous health reporting and environmental reporting
- Meeting the health care needs of the chronically ill
- Health communication and risk communication
The module handbook and the academic subject-specific regulations (FsB) are available under http://ekvv.uni-bielefeld.de/sinfo/publ/master-as/pubhealth
Information on seminars and lectures, including times and locations, annotations and literature/readings materials can be found at eKVV
If you are enrolled in the Master?s program, please be certain to register with the eKVV each semester for information on events relevant to your program.
Student Advisory Service
Student Advisory Service MSc
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Greiner