Fellowships or research scholarships allow newly graduated postdocs the opportunity to work abroad on a clearly defined research project for up to two years. The Service Center for Young Researchers is your point of call for fellowships available on a national level.
For EU and DAAD funding, please get in touch with the Team EU at the Department for Research Administration and Technology Transfer (FFT) who are happy to assist with your application.
- DFG Research Fellowships
- Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship
- DAAD: Postdoctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience (P.R.I.M.E.)
- Leopoldina Postdoc Scholarship (natural sciences and medicine)
- EU HORIZON 2020: Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions, Individual Fellowships (IF) for European or global research stays
- Fellowships of the Gerda Henkel Foundation (historical humanities)
- Fellowships of the Heinrich Herz Stiftung (young researchers from North-Rhine Westfalia)
- EMBO Long-Term Fellowships (Life Sciences)
You can consult the ELFI research bank on subject-specific or theme specific funding opportunities and current open calls. It is free of charge to use for members of Bielefeld University.
18 June 2018
The latest issue of the Nachwuchs-Newsletter is available here!