Various national and international external funding organisations facilitate the completion of research projects within a limited period, either by financing the researcher?s own post and, if need be, creating further doctoral or postdoc positions, or within the scope of a postdoc scholarship.
- DFG grant with Module "Temporary Position for Principal Investigators"
- Funding own post through the project support programme of the Fritz Thyssen Foundation (humanities, social science and biomedicine)
- Postdoc scholarships through the Fritz Thyssen Foundation (humanities, social science and biomedicine)
- Postdoc scholarship of the Carl Zeiss Foundation (Natural sciences and technical sciences)
- Support of research projects by the FAZIT Foundation (in German)
You can consult the ELFI research bank on subject-specific or theme specific funding opportunities and current open calls. It is free of charge to use for members of Bielefeld University.
15. December 2017
The NachwuchsNewsletter 06/2017 is available for download here.