Bielefeld University has a large number of services and facilities to support prospective doctoral candidates in their decision to undertake a doctoral degree, guide them through the admission process, help them with planning as well as supporting them in further qualification. On the following pages you will find information on:
- Information sessions and training events targeted to prospective doctoral candidates,
- central and faculty advice services for those interested in undertaking a doctoral degree,
- advice and support with career planning, whether pursuing an academic career or non-academic path,
- a mentoring programme for female researchers,
- as well as networking opportunities.
19. October 2017
The NachwuchsNewsletter 05/2017 is out and available for download here.