Bielefeld University has a large number of services and facilities to support doctoral candidates with the planning and implementation of their doctoral degree, facilitate further training and to manage possible obstacles and challenges. On the following pages you will find information on:
- Information sessions and training events targeted to doctoral candidates,
- central and faculty advice services for PhD students,
- advice and support with career planning, whether pursuing an academic career or non-academic path,
- advice on researching and applying for third-party funded projects,
- a mentoring programme for researchers,
- support with creating start-up companies,
- as well as networking opportunities.
19. October 2017
The NachwuchsNewsletter 06/2017 is available for download here.