The two groups of the research unit ‘Transnationalization and Development’ have different Erasmus+ Agreements according to the thematic area. Studies at these universities are recommended to students with a focus on ‘Sociology of the Global World’ in the MA Sociology program and in the Fachmodul "Transnationalisierung, Migration und Entwicklung“ in the BA Sociology program. Students with other focus areas are also welcome to apply for the scholarships but should explain their specific interests.
Partner universities of the research unit are:
• AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow (Poland) for BA/MA students (Sociology, Cultural Studies)
• Istanbul Bilgi University (Turkey) for BA students (International Relations)
• University of Tampere (Finland) for BA/MA students (Intercultural Education)
• Complutense University of Madrid (Spain) for BA/MA students (BA Sociology, MA Sociology of Population, Development and Migration)
• Istanbul Kemerburgaz University (Turkey) for BA students (International Relations)
• Middle East Technical University (Turkey) for BA/MA/PhD students (BA Sociology, MA Sociology, Social Anthropology)
• Jagellonian University, Krakow (Poland) for BA-/MA-/PhD-students (Sociology and Cultural Studies)
• University of the Punjab (Pakistan) for MA/PhD students
• Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales (EHESS) (France) for MA/PhD students
• University of Essex (UK) for BA/MA students
• University of Warsaw (Poland) for BA/MA students
• Kathmandu University (Nepal) for PhD students
• TU Kathmandu (Nepal)
More information about the programmes and the partner universities is available here.
Erasmus+ Coordinator: Natalya Kashkovskaya
Here you can find more information about the University of Warsaw.
Erasmus+ Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Joanna Pfaff-Czarnecka
Last Updated: 2016