The International Office provides services for international students, doctoral candidates and international researchers, as well as for students of Bielefeld University who would like to spend a period abroad.
Furthermore, it supports faculties in promoting internationalization.
Our main responsabilities:
- Providing advice to foreign study applicants and facilitating their admission to the University
- Supporting international students and academic staff
- Advising German students who intend to study abroad
- Coordinating cooperation with international organizations
- Supplying support in concluding cooperation and partnership agreements with universities world-wide
- Allocating scholarship resources to international and German students
- Advising faculties concerning third-party fundings and international recruitment
Do you have any questions?
We can help.