|Universität Bielefeld > University > Faculties and Departments > Pressestelle > Informations-Management > Roxen CMS > Tutorial Roxen CMS|
If you want to work with Roxen CMS, you have to go to the url and write an /edit/ between http://www.uni-bielefeld.de and the rest of the url. For instance:
Then you have to login.
1. Roxen Screen
2. "File > Create new directory..."
3. Create an "index.html"-file ("File > Create new file...")
4. edit the "index.html"-file ("Edit > edit contents")
5. File in original layout ("Save and View")
6. fill in the metadata ("Edit > edit metadata")
7. "View" the file with template
8. you have to commit the file ("Versions > commit")
Remark: If you delete a file you have to commit this too. In "Undelete View" you can "undelete" the file.
You have questions, please write an email to Markus Paulußen.