- From 2017: PhD Candidate in Sociology at University of Bielefeld, Bielefeld, Germany. Holding a Doctoral Position.
- From 2016: PhD Candidate in Law at University of Brasília (UnB), Brasília, Brazil. Grant of "Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior" (CAPES).
- 2012-2014: LL.M., Federal University of Ceará (UFC), Ceará, Brazil. Grant of CAPES. Final thesis: Problems of the Lack of Social Validity: an analysis based on the systems theory.
- 2007-2011: LL.B., "Faculdade 7 de Setembro" (Fa7), Brazil. Awarded with "Edilson Brasil Soárez" prize. Final thesis: Structural Principles of the Human Rights Protection Systems: definition and application in the case "Guerrilha do Araguaia".
- Doctoral Researcher (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter) at the University of Bielefeld.
- Lawyer in Brazil, registration number 25.581/CE in the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- 2016-2017: Full PhD Researcher with CAPES Scholarship.
- 2014-2016: Adjunct Professor of Constitutional Theory, Philosophy of Law and Introduction to Law at ?Faculdade 7 de Setembro?, Fortaleza/Ceará;