If you have previously studied
- Italian (optional)
- and Spanish
and have knowledge of any of these languages, you need to take a placement test to establish your skill level and help you find the right course for you.
- What does the placement test look like? show
- When are the next test dates? show
- May I sign up for a course if my C-test result is too high for that course? show
- Can I skip the C-test if I have an Official Language Certificate? show
- Can the FSZ C-Test be used for acceptance into the Anglistic study program? anzeigen
Wondering what points are needed for different levels and courses:
C-test Point Table for All Languages
Additionally, You can try the Demo-Version to get a feel for the test.