4th FlüGe Symposium
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Refugee Migration and Health
February 21-22, 2019
Center for Interdisciplinary Research (ZiF), Bielefeld University, Germany
With the input of multidisciplinary experts, the conference will highlight the main challenges of health research in societies with dynamic migration, such as Germany. The conference will also shed light on key political and humanitarian issues, such as the equal right of migrants for accessing health care services. Furthermore, the conference will discuss interdisciplinary strategies and interventions towards integration of migrants.
The registration is free of charge.
The conference themes are:
- Health care access and utilization among refugees
- Physical and mental health of refugees
- Integration of refugees in receiving communities as a social determinant of health
- The legal and ethical aspects of the right to health of migrants
- Epidemiology of infectious diseases in refugee populations
- Current evidence on E-Health applications among refugees
Call for posters
Participants are invited to submit poster abstracts on research and findings relevant to the above themes, including evidence from the clinical practice. We are accepting English and German submissions.
Deadline for abstract submission is December 31, 2018. After selection of the accepted abstracts, authors will be informed by January 11, 2019.
Registration without abstract submission is possible until 31, January 2019.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Center for Interdisciplinary Research (ZiF), Bielefeld University
Methoden 1, 33615 Bielefeld
You can check out the preliminary Programme of the conference here.
You can check out the Privacy Notice here.