- After a nomination by KTH Stockholm, Petra Wagner has been awarded the 27th Swedish Research Award to outstanding German scholars by the Swedish Riksbanken Jubileumsfond for 2018. The award is based on a collaboration between Riksbanken Jubileumsfond and Alexander von Humboldt-Foundation, and is dedicated to perform scientific work in Sweden. Each year, it is typically awarded to 1 or 2 outstanding German scholars from the humanities or social sciences. The prize sum is ca. 60.000 EUR.
- Large Scale Project "Cognitive Service Robotics Apartment within CITEC
- Coordination of Work Group 6 "Speech and other modalities" within CLARIN-D
- Rhythm and Timing in Dialogue (B4) within the SFB 673
- The syllable as a processing unit. Funded within the DFG Priority Programme 1234: "Phonological and phonetic competence: between grammar, signal processing, and neural activity". (in collaboration with Bernd Möbius, Universität des Saarlandes)