Institute for World Society Studies
Lecture series: 'Signaturen der Weltgesellschaft':
06.12.2016, 6.15 p.m., room X-C3-107
Jens Bartelson (Lund):
"From the International to the Global?"
We are pleased to announce that the DFG has approved our Research Training Group application. The new Research Training Group `World politics: The emergence of political arenas and modes of observation in world society´ will start 01 October 2017.
The speaker of the new RTG is Professor Dr. Mathias Albert.
The Research Training Group will provide up to 10 funded three-year positions for doctoral researchers in the fields of International Relations, History, Legal Studies, and Sociologicy and one funded post-doctoral. These positions will be advertised on this page and through other suitable means in a few weeks.
More information coming up soon.
- A Theory of World Politics. Mathias Albert, Cambridge University Press 2016.
- Shaping Global Health Policy: Global Social Policy Actors and Ideas about Health Care Systems. Alexandra Kaasch, Palgrave Macmillian, 2015.
- 'From Globalization to World Society: Neo-Institutional and Systems-Theoretical Perspectives. Edited by Boris Holzer, Fatima Kastner and Tobias Werron, Routledge, 2015.
- Interaktion - Organisation - Gesellschaft revisited. Anwendungen, Erweiterungen, Alternativen. Sonderband der Zeitschrift für Soziologie. Edited by Bettina Heintz and Hartmann Tyrell, 2015.
- Facing Globalization in the Himalayas: Belonging and the Politics of the Self. Edited by Gerard Toffin & Joanna Pfaff-Czarnecka, Sage, 2014.
Working report 2012 - 2014: