Department of Sport Science
Neurocognition and Action - Biomechanics
Room: UHG N3-113
- Sport Psychology
- Cognitive psychology
- Psychophysiology (EEG)
- Neurofeedback and performance enhancement
- Mental training
- Decision making & Problem Solving
|since 2018||PhD Student at Bielefeld University Faculty of Psychology and Sports Science, Neurocognition and Action - Biomechanics Research Group and Center of Excellence - Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)|
|since 2014||Assistant Lecturer at Sport Psychology Department, Faculty of Physical Education, Mansoura University, Egypt.|
|2014-2016||Higher Courses Preparation for Ph.D. at Department of Sports Psychology Faculty of Physical Education, Mansoura University, Egypt.|
|2011-2014||Demonstrator at Department of Sports Psychology Faculty of Physical Education, Mansoura University, Egypt.|
|2011-2014||Master student at Department of Sport Psychology, Faculty of Physical Education, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Master Degree in Physical Education, Major in Sports Psychology.
Master thesis: Analytical study of mental abilities that affect in decision-making of soccer referees.
|Since 2011||Soccer Referee (first class) Certified by Egyptian Football Federation.|
|2007-2011||Bachelor student at Faculty of Physical Education, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Bachelor Degree in Physical Education, Major in Sport Management / Excellent with honours.
|2004-2010||Soccer player at Mansoura Sporting Club, Mansoura, Egypt.
- Member of the Dakahlyia junior team (2005).
- Member of the national junior team (2006).
- The first place in the national league under 16 years.
- Member of EEG-Cognition-Lab
- International Society of Sport Psychology (ISSP)
- Egyptian Society of Sport Psychology (ESSP)
- National scholarship for studying abroad (joint supervision mission), fully funded by Ministry of Higher Education, Egypt, 2017.