Call for Proposals: Research in Groups
ZiF offers time, space, and funding for outstanding interdisciplinary research as well as ideal conditions for intensive collaboration. Scholars from all fields and countries with a completed doctorate can propose an interdisciplinary research project to be conducted at ZiF with a curated group of (preferably) international colleagues.
More Upcoming Deadlines: 5 May and 8 December 2022
- Duration: 1 to 3 months
- Funding Amount: up to EUR 50,000 to cover the costs for travel and accommodation as well as workshops and conferences; personnel expenses (buy-outs) cannot be covered.
- Visiting Groups can, for example, explore new research topics and partnerships, finalise interdisciplinary publications or conduct small research projects.
- Duration: 4 to 6 months
- Funding Amount: up 400,000 Euro to cover the costs for travel and accommodation as well as workshops and conferences and personnel expenses (e.g. in the form of buy-outs).
- Resident Groups may conduct more extensive research projects, which require intensive collaboration over an extended period.
- Duration: several visits to ZiF over a period of up to three years; these recurring visits may add up to a total of ten months.
- Funding Amount: up to 200,000 EUR to cover the costs for travel and accommodation as well as workshops and conferences; personnel expenses (buy-outs) cannot be covered.
- Long-Term Groups offer great organisational freedom and flexibility to meet the needs of long-term projects; the set-up of the group work is based on the needs of the individual project idea.