The execution board of FlüGe graduate school consists of 2 representatives of the doctoral students, 3 representatives of the university teachers (1 university teacher per working area), the coordination office and the representative of the graduate school.
The tasks of the execution board are the regular exchange about the state of the graduate school and reaching relevant decisions. The execution board consists only of a small group of representatives, which will be elected regularly, to enable fast and flexible operating, while still representing the interests of all parties involved.
The current execution board is composed of the following constellation:
- Working area 1: Frank Neuner
- Working area 2: Wolfgang Greiner
- Working area 3: Claudia Hornberg
- Coordination office: Kerstin Schmidt
- Representative of graduate school: Alexander Krämer