In preparation for completing the materials necessary for submission, students must have obtained the consent of a doctoral advisor of the Bielefeld School of Public Health by July 15th. Completed applications for the doctoral degree program are to be sent no later than July 15th (closing date) to:
Bielefeld School of Public Health
P.O. Box 10 01 31
Tel. +49 521 106?4378 / 4455
The application for admission to the doctoral program must include:
- Certified copies of certificates which meet the admission requirements
- Curriculum vitae with detailed information on previous scientific activities.
- A synopsis of the planned dissertation.
- The consent of a doctoral advisor from the Bielefeld School of Public Health to supervise the dissertation when the doctoral committee has determined that all admission requirements have been met.
- The declaration that students have read and agree to comply with the doctoral program regulations of the Bielefeld School of Public Health.
- The declaration that students have read and agree to comply with the degree program regulations for the doctoral degree program (if the applicant is requesting to participate in the doctoral program).