There are many advice and information centres available to young researchers as members of Bielefeld University:
- The Service Center for Young Researchers is the central point of call for young researchers at Bielefeld University;
- The Welcome Centre supports international (young) researchers;
- The Career Service offers advice on professional orientation and career planning outside of the University;
- The Writing Centre offers an individual writing programme for working on a dissertation;
- The Student Advising and Counselling service (ZSB) offers doctoral candidates psychosocial advice for help with personal challenges and conflicts.
This list includes bodies that predominantly offer advisory services. An overview of all the advisory services available to young researchers at the University is contained in this document (in German).
28 August 2019
The latest issue of the Nachwuchs-Newsletter is available here!