The Service Centre for Young Researchers is the central contact point for prospective doctoral candidates, doctoral candidates and postdocs at Bielefeld University:
- The consultants offer individual advice on questions concerning your doctoral or postdoctoral phase at Bielefeld University, planning an academic career and making applications for third-party funding.
- It organizes a range of information events for young researchers.
- Every two months, the Service Centre produces a Newsletter for Young Researchers, informing young researchers of calls for proposals, training opportunities and internal university developments.
- It organizes Peer Review for Third-Party Funding for postdocs who wish to make their first application.
- It coordinates the Bielefeld Young Researchers' Fund, an internal funding measure that supports young researchers at all career levels.
The Service Center for Young Researchers sees itself as being at the interface to all other services for young researchers at Bielefeld University and can refer you to the relevant department for a specific question.
15 April 2019
The latest issue of the Nachwuchs-Newsletter is available here!