Do you need additional funds for organising conference trips or to arrange research stays or field trips? Are you looking for funding opportunities and third-party funding strategies for your doctoral or postdoc study phase?
The Service Center for Young Researchers can offer you support tailored to your needs:
- We offer individual support in researching funding opportunities that fit your research profile.
- Our regular information sessions on funding programmes for young researchers helps you to see through the jungle of funding opportunities.
- Applicants and prospective applicants can enrol for the peer review project "applying for third-party funds". This format enables an exchange of ideas and intensive feedback on your application with other researchers who are in a similar situation.
- You can also ask for individual feedback from an evaluator's perspective if you have (nearly) finished your application. Support with calculating your budget is on offer at every stage.
- If your application needs approval from the university administration or the Rektorat, then the Service Center representative can also take care of this.
- Postdocs may apply for the Bielefeld Young Researchers' Fund which supports the preparation for third-party funded project applications up to five years after completing your doctoral degree.
Please contact our representatives at the Service Center at any time if you have any questions or wish to know more about our services.
17 December 2019
The latest issue of the Nachwuchs-Newsletter is available here!