Individual and Project Funding
Various national and international external funding organisations facilitate the completion of research projects within a limited period, either by financing the researcher?s own post and, if need be, creating further doctoral or postdoc positions, or within the scope of a postdoc scholarship.
- DFG grant with Module "Temporary Position for Principal Investigators"
- Funding own post through the project support programme of the Fritz Thyssen Foundation (humanities, social science and biomedicine)
- Postdoc scholarships through the Fritz Thyssen Foundation (humanities, social science and biomedicine)
- Postdoc scholarship of the Carl Zeiss Foundation (Natural sciences and technical sciences)
- Support of research projects by the FAZIT Foundation (in German)
You can consult the ELFI research bank on subject-specific or theme specific funding opportunities and current open calls. It is free of charge to use for members of Bielefeld University.
28 August 2019
The latest issue of the Nachwuchs-Newsletter is available here!