Information on German language courses flyer (in German)
The application period is over.
- Completed online application form
- Motivation letter
- 1. What do you want to achieve with your studies?
- 2. What would change for you if you received the scholarship?
- 3. Is there anything else we should know about you (e.g. social engagement, volunteering)?
- Curriculum vitae
- Credit points - 'Intermediate transcript' confirmed by the Examnination Office (for the Studieneinstiegsstipendium: proof of achievements in a German course and a copy of previous degrees)
- Positive letter of recommendation from a university teacher/supervisor (only for Studienstipendium and Abschlussstipendien)
- Certificate of enrollment (for the Studieneinstiegsstipendium: copy of admission letter)
- Copy of the residence permit
- Proof of knowledge of German
- Proof of government benefits (e.g. acceptance or rejection of BAföG) and other scholarships
- If available evidence of social commitment
If you have any questions or need help regarding the motivation letter, please contact PunktUm: email@example.com