Information on German language courses flyer (in German)
Preparatory German language course
- Our German language courses are taught by highly qualified teaching staff
- The courses consist of 28 hours per week
- The courses take place from Monday till Friday 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- The course groups consist of 20 persons
- Preparation for the TestDaF-examination
- 5,5 month intensive course
- German course with focus on scientific language (B2/C1)
During the German language course you get acquainted with the university structures, the teaching and learning environment of Bielefeld University. The courses prepare you for scientific writing and work in various study subjects and disciplines.
After the language examination you are well-prepared with strategies and language knowledge to pursue your studies.
At the same time you get deep insight into the learning and cultural opportunities for all students. Moreover you get acqainted with the study organisation at Bielefeld University.
German language examination
The TestDaF-examination will be held directly at the end of the German language course. The examination consists of:
- oral proficiency
- listening comprehension
- reading comprehension
- text production
At Bielefeld University the level TestDaF 4x4 is necessary for almost all degree programmes.