Start and news
The Equal Opportunities Commission of the Faculty of Sociology warmly welcomes you.
On our website you will find comprehensive information about our work, goals and projects. The aim of our site is to pass on information on equality-relevant topics to the members of the Sociology Faculty.
Thank you for your interest in the Equal Opportunities Commission and invite you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions, suggestions or suggestions for improvement.
Corona-measures of the Familienservice
The pandemic also had wide consequences in the university and is affecting the working conditions of all status groups.
From the perspective of equality, questions of compatibility are particularly relevant and we would like to refer to the measures of the university's Familienservice, which offer a wide range of support in the area of care work
If you also need support, you can find more information here and on the website of Familienservice.
Wednesday, 25 november, 2020, 15:00-17:00 o'clock
Online-Seminar with specialist and management women from various companies
Topic: "Career paths after graduation - Meet the female Professionals"
- The event takes place online.
- Participation is only possible with pre-registration. Registration is requested by November 23, 2020 using the online registration form.
- Participation in the online seminar is free of charge.
- You can find more information here.
- The event will be in german
Tuesday, 08 december, 2020 + wednesday, 09 december, 2020, 09:00-12:00 o'clock
Online-Coaching with Franziska Jantzen
Topic: Online-Berufungstraining for women scientists
- Singlecoachings on monday, 14 december, 2020 (14:00-18:00 o'clock) & tuesday, 15 december, 2020 (09:00-12:00 o'clock)
- The event takes place online
- Participation is only possible with pre-registration
- You can find more information here
- The Coaching will be in german