The Summer School “Broadcasting the Americas” is an Erasmus IP-event. Participants from one of the nine partner universities will only have to pay 90€ Summer School Fee, which includes accommodation, tuition, academic program, excursion, extra curricular activities, and social events. In addition, travel expenses will be reimbursed
Students from other universities can also apply, but have to cover their personal accommodation and travel expenses. Nevertheless, optional accommodation for the whole event can also be booked for an additional 250€.
All participants all requested to calculate approximately 100€ for additional subsistence costs and travel expenses.
- Applications to the Summer School will open in early January 2014.
- The deadline for applications to be received is June 15, 2014. (Please note that the deadline has been extended!)
- Students from one of the nine partner universities should apply directly to their IP Coordinator (listed on the Partners page).
- All applications should be submitted through the online application form found here or below these instructions. Simply right click on the link and "Save target as..." to your PC. Then fill out the form and save or print your application information before submitting the file.
You can e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
You can send it to: Bielefeld University, Center for InterAmerican Studies, Summer School Office, P/O Box: 100131, 33501 Bielefeld, Germany
- This application form is not a full registration. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after your application has been sent providing further instructions and information about how to pay the necessary fees.
- If you have any difficulty submitting your application through the online system, please contact the Summer School office (details above on the right).
- All applicants must select two workshops providing a first and second preference (see application).
To begin the application process, please right click, save, complete and submit the Summer_School_2014_Application_Form.pdf.