The DSZ-BO provides a broad range of services for researchers and (PhD) students.
We give you advice on the conceptualization and implementation of your data collection in the following aspects:
- Data management: We will support you with the conceptualization of a data management plan as well as the documentation and anonymization of your data. This way, a sustainable dissemination of your research data will be prepared starting with the project application and during the progression of your project. A broad overview on the demands of data management is given by the DSZ-BO Working Paper No.2. | PDF
- Declarations of consent: We provide declarations of consent for the collection, processing and archiving of qualitative interview data, that were developed by the working group “Data protection and qualitative social research” at the German Data Forum (RatSWD) in collaboration with the DSZ-BO.
- Template: declaration of consent for the collection and processing of personal interview data | PDF
- Template: declaration of consent for the transmission and use of personal data for scientific purposes after project completion | PDF
- Commentary on the declarations of consent | PDF
- Item database: Our item database of business and organizational research is available to you as a helpful tool for developing a questionnaire. | xlsx
Our team supports your secondary analysis of research data provided by the DSZ-BO in respect of the following services:
- Advisement on research topics: We offer individual advice on the analysis potentials of the data sets provided by the DSZ-BO.
- Advisement on methods and analysis: Make use of our expertise on the methodological peculiarities of business and organizational data.
- Offers for lecturer: With pleasure we will introduce the DSZ-BO and our services in your lecture.