How do I get started?
How can I continue?
Am I still on the right track?
Does my text meet the criteria?
What are the criteria they are all talking about?
Sounds familiar? No doubt it does - everybody on campus knows these questions and has tried to find answers.
Would you like to be more content with planning and actually writing your papers and essays, presentations and theses? Have you got general questions? Or is it the next step that keeps you thinking?
There is help! You are most welcome to contact our Writing Counsellor in the Department of History.
The Writing Counsellor offers
- advice on work strategies and writing techniques
- answers to questions emerging during writing
- help in defining goals, sub-goals and in setting feasible deadlines
- help when preparing for discussions with your supervisors
When and where?
- Monday, 11.00-13.00 Uhr, X A2-202, Friederike Neumann
- Tuesday, 13.30-17.00 Uhr sowie nach Vereinbarung, X A2-200, Claus Kröger
- Wednesday, 13.00-15.00 Uhr, X A2-202, Friederike Neumann
Other places where you may find support are: