Lab Management: Teamwork and Leadership Competencies in Academia and beyond (for PhD Students in Natural Sciences)
Thomas Frick | 22. - 24.09.2014 | ganztägig | G2-104 - fully booked
In order to further your teamwork and leadership competencies you will be equipped with management and communication tools necessary to successfully lead a work team and being an effective team player. You will practice these tools to facilitate their implementation in your work life.
- Kinds of roles
- Productive communication (Transactional Analysis)
- Role integration
- Appropriate value-based interaction
- Active listening with emotional intelligence
- Setting and agreeing goals with yourself and others
- Setting priorities (self- and time management)
- Delegation and mentoring
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Team development
- Assertiveness (I-language)
- Personality, teamwork and leadership
- Learning points and action plan
Trainer inputs, exercises (individual, partner and group work; role plays; case studies), evaluations (self-reflection, feedback, group discussions)
Thomas Frick has more than 30 years of experience in education, training as well as personnel management and development. For the last 17 years he has been a freelance communication trainer focusing on management and leadership. He has trained in industry and is now working mainly internationally for scientific institutions (e.g. EMBO, MIT, PRBB) and public administration (e.g. European Commission).
Kontakt & Anmeldung Stefan Schohl
+49 (0)521 / 106-4210
E-Mail an Stefan Schohl
Zur Anmeldung klicken Sie bitte hier.