- Since October 2009: CITEC project "task-based control of visual attention" and PhD student at the Graduate School of the 'Center of Excellence - Cognitive Interaction Technology' (CITEC), Bielefeld University, Germany. Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Werner Schneider (Neuro-Cognitive Psychology).
- 2006-2009: Student Assistant in the Experimental Psychology Unit (AE01), Bielefeld University
- 2004-2009: Diploma study program 'Psychology', Bielefeld University, Germany; Thesis on the Attentional Blink
- attentional control of eye-movements across time
- visual attention and short-term memory
- The Attentional Blink