Fields of Science
Sports Medicine - "Health and Training"
- Maximum Constant Heart Rate
- Significance of physical stress dosage and selected pulmonary function parameters
- New forms of therapy for obesity and metabolic syndrome
"Neurocognition and Movement" - Biomechanics
- Mental training
- Mental control and anxiety in sports
- Learning and development in movement
- Neurocognitive architecture of complex movements
"Sports and Society"
- Sport organizations
- Societal relevance of sport
- Sport participation and Public Health
- Sport and the environment
"Sports and Education"
- Professionalization and sports teaching competence
- Didactics and empirical school and education research
- Migration and integration in sports
- Sports and gender
- Childhood and youth research
"Sports and Economics"
- Motivational structures in sports contests
- Dysfunctions in sports
- Discrimination in elite sports
- Remuneration determinants in elite sports
The Neurocognition and Action research group (Area II) is part of the Cluster of Excellence in Cognitive Interaction Technology CITEC (EXC 277) and Bielefeld University's Faculty of Psychology and Sports Science.