• Re-enrolment

    © Universität Bielefeld



If you wish to continue studying at Bielefeld University after a one semester leave of absence, you must re-enrol for the next semester. You can only re-enrol by paying the semester fee. The bank transfer form/email will be sent to you in good time.

Deadlines (round about January for the summer semester; round about July for the winter semester) will be announced on the university noticeboards. After payment of the semester fee, you will receive (as in your first enrolment) a computer printout with the new semester enrolment certificates. If you are using the “Uni-Card”, you are able to re-validate the “Uni-Card” for the next semester.

Note: Under special circumstances, the re-enrolment period [Rückmeldezeitraum] may vary (see the university noticeboards).