Universität Bielefeld

© Universität Bielefeld

UniCard Service: who can help me if I have questions?

All  services relating to  the UniCard are offered at the Infopunkt in the university hall.

Here you can get help with:

  • Picking up your first Unicard
  • Blocking the UniCard if its lost / stolen
  • Getting a replacement UniCard
  • Validating the UniCard
  • General questions


If you have questions about problems with paying in the Mensa or Cafeteria please contact the staff of the Studentenwerk.

If you have questions about lending books or your library account please contact the Bielefeld University Library.