skip to main contentskip to main menuskip to footer Universität Bielefeld Play Search
  • Faculty

    © Universität Bielefeld

Change of name for staff and students

When hiring employees, the ID card name is usually used in the Identity Management System (IDM). Now it is possible to use a different name - the call name - in the IT systems. For a general change of first name, which is also recorded in the ID card, the only way is still via the Name Change Act.

However, employees cannot change their first name themselves in the PEVZ. To do this, they must contact the colleagues who are responsible for PEVZ maintenance in the respective area. You can find the colleagues responsible by clicking on the link "Contacts for correction requests" on the right. Students can change their call name themselves in the PRISMA portal.

You can find detailed instructions on how to change your call name here.

back to top