Methodological Consulting for Students
The objectives of the Methods Lab is to assist students and staff members in solving problems dealing with empirical research and data analysis. Kindly read the following before arranging for an appointment.
- We advise and guide you if you have statistical and methodological problems.
- If you have questions pertaining to your Bachelor/Master thesis kindly approach your guide.
- In-depth information of statistical analysis is a pre-requisite.
- Although we offer assistance, we expect you to work independently in the analysis of your data.
- We assist only when problems, which are not covered by the regular curriculum, are encountered.
- An effective guidance is ensured only when all necessary information is available at the onset. To this end kindly fill out the following form and send it as an attachment with your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply within a week.