skip to main contentskip to main menuskip to footer Universität Bielefeld Play

Campus support

Accounts and Registration

Campus Support Map
© University of Bremen

You need a BIS account to access the various campus management applications, e-learning and the EvaSys evaluation and survey software.

Students, employees and external users use different accounts. On the following pages you can read about how to get them and which services you can use with them:

Zum Hauptinhalt der Sektion wechseln

Back to Campus Support


Any questions?

Do you have questions about BIS applications that have not yet been answered here?

Please contact us!

back to top