skip to main contentskip to main menuskip to footer Universität Bielefeld Play
  • Where can I find more information?


    © Universität Bielefeld


Zum Hauptinhalt der Sektion wechseln
International Office

International Office

Universitätsstraße 25
33615 Bielefeld, Germany

Accommodation in Bielefeld

Finding accommodation is often not so easy. That is why the International Office at Bielefeld University runs an accommodation service for Erasmus and other Cooperation Students which arranges the rental of rooms in student residences run by the 'Studentenwerk Bielefeld' or in private houses and flatshares.

In order to profit from this service please fill out the accommodation request, which you can download from the online registration portal. The link to the portal will be sent to you after your home university has nominated you at the International Office in Bielefeld. Please send the accommodation request together with the other forms to the International Office.

back to top
Chat IconChat Icon