skip to main contentskip to main menuskip to footer Universität Bielefeld Play Search
  • Start your studies

    Studentin von oben auf der Galerie
    © Universität Bielefeld

Checklist for starting your studies

First things first

First things first

Everything clear? Almost...

Student and academic advising

If you still have questions about creating your timetable, if you would like to register for your faculty's introductory event, or if you have other questions about the organisation of your subject's studies, you can contact the (student) academic advisory service for your subject.

Student advisory services

Academic advising services

Student secretariat

If you would like to change your subject after enrolment, take a leave of absence or have similar questions about your student status, you can contact the infopunkt in the University Hall or the Student Secretariat team.

Central Student Advisory Service

For all questions regarding your studies, please contact the Central Student Advisory Service directly.

Student representatives

If you would like to exchange information with students from your faculty or subject, please contact your departmental student council. (The student councils are associations of students from the individual faculties or subjects. They represent the interests of the students, stand up for the rights of the students and, among other things, offer student counselling).

Transport Group (Semester Ticket)

Questions about the semester ticket can be answered by the transport group.

comp:00005c60e533:000000088a:0cdc /__uuid/9877987c-b0e7-4b0b-ace3-5852039c5363/IMG_20190131_0840512.jpg
back to top
Chat Icon
Chat Icon